Monday, February 18, 2019

2018 It's a Wrap, Behold 2019

I'm sure my readership here is still pretty limited. I mean lets' face it,
 I have only posted two things. 
I had a third post all ready to roll out, but Goggle gobbled it up. 
Not sure what happened but it never saved.

2018 Fun With A Purpose

Me and Beth at the Irish Festival in Dublin! (Ohio silly's)           
Hello Seattle, WA 

Me and my BFF in Charlotte, NC


My BFF SIL at a Rascal Flatts concert on South Bass Island, OH!
Lighthouses Wineries Breweries & Beach Glass, SOTF Marblehead, Ohio
Boos Fest, SOFT Cambridge, Ohio 
Christmas Brunch , SOTF Rochester, MI

Family trip to Bryan, TX for Christmas, Birthdays and New Years

It appears I traveled the USA in 2018! 
More importantly I covered myself up with
friends and family
My soul was long overdue for love from each of you. 
Thank you for being with me through so much and now in all this happiness. 
For I am truly blessed by God, and each of you.

Next post,
Charlotte, NC!


Love, 
Liz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You were, and continue to be, LOVED by God and friends! I am so happy for you as you step into this new chapter! I cannot wait to visit. Love you and miss you much. XOX Moon

Liz said...

Thank you Moon! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Liz, maybe you always be surrounded and loved by God, friends and family.