Thursday, December 6, 2018

Getting Started Again

It's been a while since I've written anything at all in any length. There have been so many changes again in my life and some to difficult to put on paper and it not sound ANGRY, or unforgiving.

So I'll start here with why I felt the need to start writing today.

I had crazy insomnia last night. I've had emotional pain and divorce, I maybe moving to a new 411 very soon, I'm leaving behind dear friends and my hometown, I have a job now, I'm single again, I'm by myself with my thoughts, I think of him daily, I'm ready for change, I'm broke financially, but the really good news is I am free from so much terrible caregiver stress, pain, and a marriage that was, to say the least.... troubled and exhausting. (I'm being very forgiving with this definition)

I'm on a slow path to living more closely in Christ each day. Seriously, I know some of you will go, "OH MY HERE WE GO WITH religion". The Lord has played a silent role in my life a lot in the last 6.5 years and its time to share some of what he's helped me with and will help me with outwardly. So go if you must because there will be spirituality here, but I'm keeping this blog real, and about my new life, and hopefully you'll stick around. The Liz you know and love is still here, with lots of sparkle and laughter always shining through. Join me in these next chapter in life.

I hope to see your comments, likes and shares. I hope and pray that some of what I write here helps me and you.

May your day be blessed with all that you ask for and need.

Liz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liz, you're a very strong and courageous woman. :) Continue sharing through this season of your life. It will help you and everyone who will stumble upon your writings. :)